Want to change how you feel?
Change what you eat.
Eat Better, Feel Better
Have you ever felt that your health was stopping you from doing the things you want? The best way to improve your health is to improve your diet.
The anti-inflammatory cleanse will improve your health and energy levels so you can do more of the things you want to do.
The Anti-Inflammatory Cleanse is not about weight loss or counting calories, although most people lose weight while on it. It's about better general health and well-being so you have a better quality of life.
Follow the Anti-Inflammatory Cleanse 3 weeks and notice the difference in how you feel. It can truly change your life!
If you've tried everything you can think of and you're still low on energy or your symptoms simply won't go away, now may be the time to try changing the food you eat.
The Anti-Inflammatory Cleanse will guide you through 3 weeks of eliminating the most common foods that many people are hypersensitive to. One or a combination of these foods may be causing your symptoms.
Regardless of how healthy you are, following the Anti-Inflammatory Cleanse will give you more energy and a greater sense of well-being because you'll stop eating foods that tend to cause inflammation in your body. Doing this cleanse for only 3 weeks will bring your body back to a more balanced state and will result in improved well-being, both in the short and long term.
This program is for you if you have:
- Stubborn excess weight that simply won’t come off despite eating a healthy diet and exercising regularly
- Aches and pains all over your body even though you are generally healthy and take good care of yourself
- Persistent skin conditions that topical creams or remedies can’t resolve
- Chronic sinusitis that persists even after allergy season
- Frequent headaches or migraines
- Frequent acid reflux or indigestion and bloating
- A sensitive stomach
- General tiredness, lack of energy, and/or sadness
This program is not for you if
- you're not prepared to change the food you eat for 3 weeks
- you're not open to trying new foods you haven't tried before
- you don't want to cook
“I can't believe how alive and energized I feel after this diet. What a surprise it was to learn that eggs make me feel terrible! Thank you, Lina, for putting these recipes together!”
For 3 weeks,
- You'll eat real food.
- All your meal plans, recipes, and grocery lists will be provided.
- You'll prepare your own food using easy delicious recipes.
- You'll have group support and guidance from a naturopathic doctor.
- You can reuse the recipes again and again, even after 3 weeks.
All you have to do is shop, cook, and eat.
Join us today and start on your path to better health.
“Thank you for guiding me through such a fabulous detox experience! Your daily check-ins and tips, meal plans and recipes, along with the support of my fellow cleansers made all the difference. I can now cut foods from my diet while still enjoying delicious meals using ingredients I never tried before. I feel so good and have definitely changed the way I eat.”
Ready to start?
“The food is delicious. I feel full and not bloated. I don't feel like I'm pregnant all the time and the pounds are dropping! There's a wide variety of food and it's easy to prepare.
What's most interesting is that in the past, when trying to lose weight with diets, I was hungry and somewhat weak. With this diet it's the opposite. I have twice as much energy and my stomach is soft. It used to be abnormally hard all the time, even when not dieting. And, my brain fog has cleared!"
“Before trying this diet, I was already healthy and fit and had a healthy weight. This diet helped take me to the next level. Eliminating sugar and gluten made a big difference in my energy levels and brain function and my cellulite disappeared.
I didn't used to like to spend lots of time in the kitchen and meal planning was a chore. This diet eliminated the need to plan meals because it's already done for you. Now I find meal planning much easier and enjoy food preparation a lot more."
Frequently Asked Questions
How many people is it for?
- The cleanse is set up for two people.
Is it vegetarian?
- No. This cleanse includes chicken and fish. Many dishes are vegetarian.
How much will groceries cost me?
- For the first week, groceries will cost about $150 if you're starting from scratch, less if you already have some of the common ingredients. Groceries will cost less in weeks 2 and 3 because you will be reusing some of the ingredients.
What do I do if I have leftovers? I hate wasting food.
- I hate wasting food too. You can freeze your leftovers and eat them at a later date so you need to prepare less food.
What if I want to do the cleanse as a single person?
- You have several options. You can buy half the groceries, make half the amount of food, make the full amount of food and freeze what you don't eat so you can extend the cleanse past the 3 weeks, or select which recipes you want to prepare and buy only those groceries. You can also invite another single person to do the cleanse with you, split the cost, and have extra moral support.
Have additional questions?
Ready to start?
Copyright 2022, Lina Mockus ND