Give Your Day a Healthy Start
Eat Better, Feel Better
Welcome to the 7-Day Breakfast Challenge!
This challenge is for you if
- you tend to skip breakfast or you think coffee is breakfast
- you eat an unhealthy breakfast (i.e., breakfast cereal)
- you have stubborn excess weight, especially around the abdomen, that just won’t come off
- you want to have more energy and feel better
- you’re open to trying something new for the sake of better health
Having a healthy smoothie for breakfast is one the of best things you can do for your health because
- it consists of foods that have a low glycemic index (they don’t spike your blood sugar).
- the ingredients are foods that are loaded with antioxidants.
- they're a great and easy way of adding more servings of fruits and vegetables to your diet.
- they’re a great and easy way to add more greens to your diet. Most of us don't eat enough greens.
- they’re fast and easy to make and hardly need any chewing! My dad is 97 and he loves them!
- if you don’t have time in the morning, you can make them ahead of time and store them in the freezer!
In the 7 Day Breakfast Challenge,
you’ll get 7 different smoothie recipes that will give you an idea of how you can mix and match ingredients to your taste so that you can start making your own combinations.
For $27, you’ll get
- 7 different smoothie recipes so you can have a smoothie for breakfast every day for a week
- a grocery list for all the ingredients. Groceries will cost you about $80, with food left over after 7 days so you can keep making smoothies.
- group support in my Facebook group to help keep you motivated
Ready to start?
Copyright 2019, Lina Mockus ND