Give Your Day a Healthy Start
Eat Better, Feel Better
Welcome to the 7-Day Breakfast Challenge!
This challenge is for you if
- you tend to skip breakfast or you think coffee is breakfast
- you eat an unhealthy breakfast (i.e., breakfast cereal)
- you have stubborn excess weight, especially around the abdomen, that just won’t come off
- you want to have more energy and feel better
- you’re open to trying something new for the sake of better health
Having a healthy smoothie for breakfast is one the of best things you can do for your health because
- it consists of foods that have a low glycemic index (they don’t spike your blood sugar).
- the ingredients are foods that are loaded with antioxidants.
- they're a great and easy way of adding more servings of fruits and vegetables to your diet.
- they’re a great and easy way to add more greens to your diet. Most of us don't eat enough greens.
- they’re fast and easy to make and hardly need any chewing! My dad is 97 and he loves them!
- if you don’t have time in the morning, you can make them ahead of time and store them in the freezer!
In the 7 Day Breakfast Challenge,
you’ll get 7 different smoothie recipes that will give you an idea of how you can mix and match ingredients to your taste so that you can start making your own combinations.
In this challenge, you’ll get
- 7 different smoothie recipes so you can have a smoothie for breakfast every day for a week
- a grocery list for all the ingredients, with food left over after 7 days so you can keep making smoothies.
- group support in my Facebook group to help keep you motivated
Ready to start?
Copyright 2022, Lina Mockus ND