5-Day Smoothie Cleanse
Eat Better, Feel Better
Do you experience
- digestive concerns that don’t seem to go away, such as heartburn, constipation, and diarrhea?
- aches and pains due to chronic inflammation?
- food cravings?
Cleansing is an age-old tried and true method of resolving many stubborn health issues.
A healthy digestive system is the key to good health. Giving your digestive system a break through caloric restriction is a great way of improving your health because it gives your digestive system a chance to heal itself.
During a cleanse, we reduce our caloric intake so that the body can rest and heal itself. Cleansing is a form of fasting because we eat fewer calories in an easily digestible form and limit the kinds of foods we eat to foods that don't cause inflammation.
What will we do during the smoothie cleanse?
Join me on this 5-day cleanse that will help you reset your digestive system and improve your sense of well-being. Eating foods that are easy to digest allows your body to do a deeper detoxification and gives it a chance to repair itself at a deeper level.
What support will we get for this cleanse?
- a meal plan for all 5 days
- recipes for smoothies
- a shopping list for all the ingredients
- daily email support and guidance
- access to a private Facebook group for group support from other members and a naturopathic doctor
Who should do this cleanse?
You should do this cleanse if you want
- more energy
- clearer skin
- greater mental and emotional clarity
- reduced allergy symptoms
- improved digestive health
- a stronger immune system
- reduced cravings
- weight loss
- and much more!
Who should not do this cleanse?
Cleansing is not for everyone.
You should not do this cleanse if you
- are underweight
- are pregnant or nursing
- have a weak heart or immune system
- have cancer
- have peptic ulcers
- have low blood pressure
- have cardiac arrhythmias
- have just had or are about to have surgery
If you want to feel more alive, try this cleanse! You’ll be amazed at how good you feel, physically, mentally, and emotionally.
Ready to start?
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is the smoothie cleanse for only 5 days?
- You can do the cleanse for longer than that, but if you've never done a cleanse like this before, it's best to do it for a shorter time period to start. It takes about 24-36 hours to feel the effects of the cleanse.
What are the effects of the cleanse?
- You're likely to feel a surge of energy; no more or reduced bloating, fatigue, body aches, and puffiness; deep, restful sleep; increased elimination and a feeling of lightness and internal cleansing; glowing skin; a feeling of groundedness and balance; greater focus and mental clarity; and a feeling of celebration and love for your body and your life.
Why the transition days on the first and last day (days 1 and 5)?
- The transition days make it easier to adjust to and out of the cleanse. Day 5 is especially important. To quote George Bernard Shaw, "Every fool can fast, but only the wise man knows how to break a fast." Unless you want to feel sick, it's best to transition slowly out of a cleanse.
Why drink smoothies instead of doing a juice fast or a water fast?
- Juice fasts and water fasts are more difficult because you're consuming fewer calories, or no calories in the case of a water fast. These fasts are harder on the body because you have less energy and fewer nutrients for repair and healing. If you want to challenge yourself with a juice or water fast, all power to you!
When should I start the cleanse?
- You can start whenever you like. If you work full time Monday to Friday, I suggest starting Day 1 of the cleanse on a Friday. That way, two-thirds of the smoothie cleanse will be done on the weekend when you're resting and relaxing. The last day of the smoothie cleanse will be on a Monday and you'll be back on solid food on Tuesday.
Have more questions?
Ready to start?
Copyright 2019, Lina Mockus ND